User Research for a University Project

Mar 8, 2023
Visit site
Hello Gamers! I am enrolled in a video game bachelor's degree and this year I am the game designer. I will have to determine the marketing persona for my video game and for this, I have to know a series of personal preferences of the profile of my target. I would greatly appreciate if you could spend 5 minutes answering my forms

// if you prefer, you can use a false name

Much love <3

Mar 8, 2023
Visit site
Welcome to the forum :)

"The name and photo associated with your Google account will be recorded when you upload files and submit this form. Your email is not part of your response."

As I'm not comfortable with that, I didn't go beyond the first screen.

Best of luck with your endeavor :)

Hey, thank you so much for checking it out, I really appreciate it! You're not the only one that pointed that out to me. I don't have any of those options turned on and I'm not receiving any e-mails from the people that answer, so maybe it's for Google?
Sucks because I have to use Google forms and I'm having that issue with many people.
My settings are like this:

I can't change anything else beyond this so I don't know what else to do.

I just want to make this clear if anyone else is concerned about it.

Thanks for being so cool about it though :)

Reactions: Brian Boru
I have to use Google forms
Search in this General Gaming forum for "survey" and you'll find others which I tested and found to be quite ok. I don't recall what resources they used for the surveys, but it might be useful for your feedback to whoever at your university is forcing you to use Google like this.

maybe it's for Google?
Could well be. People tend to forget that Google is an advertising company, for whom information collection is the life force.

Reactions: Lutfij and Alm

TRENDING THREADS