Update to B550 A Pro MSI Motherboard EZ debug light DRAM

Jan 6, 2023
Visit site
I switched out my RAM it worked one time, I turned my PC on, it worked once, then I turned it off to connect all my cables to my PC. After that not only was the DRAM light on, the VGA light was flickering. So I tried some things and now it's the same as last time, only the DRAM lights up. I think it could be a problem with the motherboard, but any ideas to why this is happening would be great.

Apr 13, 2023
Visit site
It's possible that there could be an issue with the motherboard, especially if you've already tried swapping out the RAM and the problem persists. Some possible troubleshooting steps you could try include reseating the RAM, checking for any loose connections or cables, clearing the CMOS, and updating the motherboard's BIOS.

Apr 13, 2023
Visit site
If you recently switched out your RAM and are experiencing issues with your PC, such as the DRAM light being on and the VGA light flickering, it could be related to a problem with your motherboard. Double-check that the RAM is correctly seated and all cables are properly connected.

TRENDING THREADS