UK AAA Overcharge Refund Request Thread (Official)

Business savvy people such as yourself shouldn't have to wait for a long trial to get the refunds owed to you, so I have decided to step forward and provide these refunds myself. To qualify for a refund, you have to have purchased a AAA game (while not on sale) from Steam's UK client and you must accurately provide the information requested below. There's no waiting 5 to 10 business days. You'll get what you deserve immediately.

Please respond to this thread with a list (example provided below) of the non-discounted AAA games you purchased while in the UK. With each game, list the price you paid, and then list the price you would have paid if Valve didn't charge publishers 30 percent. We have calculated the refund percentage by examining prices at Epic, which only charges the publisher 12 percent. The games used were today's hottest releases: Ghost of Tsushima, F1 24, Horizon Forbidden West, NFS Heat and Manor Lords.

WE HEAR YOU! Please note that we agree that Epic doesn't really exist and that Steam has a monopoly, and, even if Epic existed, Gabe Newell would tell Tim Sweeney what he could charge for games, and Tim would just go with it, no problem. Sweeney has a long history of obeying random people's orders, not filing lawsuits, etc. Trust the process.

Example form:

a) Name (optional) (For example: Mr Entitled and Clueless)
b) Contact Information (optional)
c) Game Purchased: F1 24
d) Price Paid: $69.99
e) Price You Would have Paid Without Steam: $69.99
f) Expected Refund: $0

Important! In order for us to process your refund, these numbers must be realistic and accurate. For instance, the numbers in lines "d" and "e" must be identical and "f" must be zero.

That's all you have to do. All that money you would have saved because generous AAA publishers would have lowered their prices will be immediately available to you. It just works. I've already gotten my refund and donated 100 percent of it to charity.

And don't worry. We won't report this windfall to the UK court system, so you can expect to get this same refund twice!

M5XV3gM.png

• Haha
Reactions: Zloth

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts