Giveaway This September win an EPOS | SENNHEISER GSP 370 headset from SpecialEffect!

Page 3 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Maybe something like a little bluetooth display (like about a little desk clock size) display that shows live metrics about your pc (temp, cpu load, power draw, etc) so that they wouldnt need to alt-tab through different programs if they might be curious.

Apr 22, 2020
Visit site
I would love to see them work on making VR accessible. I think it's a wonderful way for someone who is confined to a chair to experience a whole new world.

Mar 12, 2020
Visit site
A device that connects to a headphone output and transmits it directly to cochlear implant receiver(s). I imagine this would offer much better sound quality than wearing headphones on top of regular CI transmitter units.

Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
From a technology standpoint, the idea of a zoned vibration chair would be doable, but a bit costly right now. That or a pair of gaming gloves, elbow to mid-bicep length would possibly be good as you could use sensors along the arm to help with both detection, tactile, and controls for the user.

Aug 31, 2020
Visit site
I would like you to talk about the new Ryzen 4th generation, especially those with integrated graphics to see if they are compatible with normal games on the market that do not need an additional graphics card

Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
A VR gaming device for the people with physical disability. A device that can convert eyeballs, head or mouth movement into limbs movement of your in-game character in VR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts