Question The best gaming laptop there is (dont care about the screen)

Oct 23, 2021
Visit site
Looking for the best (highest performing( gaming laptop there is. That would be (correct me if I am wrong):
At least 64GB of fastest RAM
GTX3080 at least 32GB
fastest processor exists today : 11900K I9

The only place I found is xoticpc. But they suck.
Need a reputable company.

Any ideas?

correct me if I am wrong
Will do.

Extra RAM sitting idle does not help performance.
Unless you have some exotic use in mind, or multiple other apps running in the background—not a good idea—16GB is fine for almost all games for next few years. I've seen someone mention a game— @Zloth? Warzone?—which can use over 16GB, don't recall the circumstances offhand.

32GB would future proof you for a long time, if you're going to keep this PC for a long time, say a decade. I wouldn't do that tho, with the impending new CPUs supposed to support DDR5 RAM—current CPUs only support DDR4. DDR5 should be twice as fast.

Of course there's also Chrome browser, but that needs minimum 256GB if I recall correctly :p

Fastest RAM is only useful when the route info takes to and from it matches that speed.

fastest processor exists today
Fyi Intel are due to launch new CPUs in a month or two, don't know if they're hype or substance. Same with AMD early 2022.

Oct 23, 2021
Visit site
Will do.

Extra RAM sitting idle does not help performance.
Unless you have some exotic use in mind, or multiple other apps running in the background—not a good idea—16GB is fine for almost all games for next few years. I've seen someone mention a game— @Zloth? Warzone?—which can use over 16GB, don't recall the circumstances offhand.

32GB would future proof you for a long time, if you're going to keep this PC for a long time, say a decade. I wouldn't do that tho, with the impending new CPUs supposed to support DDR5 RAM—current CPUs only support DDR4. DDR5 should be twice as fast.

Of course there's also Chrome browser, but that needs minimum 256GB if I recall correctly :p

Fastest RAM is only useful when the route info takes to and from it matches that speed.

Fyi Intel are due to launch new CPUs in a month or two, don't know if they're hype or substance. Same with AMD early 2022.
MAAAN Cant thank you enough. DDR changes once a decade and we are about to get it in few months. So buying any gaming system would be a mistake right now. Thank again!

Reactions: Brian Boru
Looking for the best (highest performing( gaming laptop there is. That would be (correct me if I am wrong):
GTX3080 at least 32GB
fastest processor exists today : 11900K I9

The only place I found is xoticpc. But they suck.
Need a reputable company.

Any ideas?
Try Sager Notebooks. They make high-end, high quality gaming laptops. I've got two of them. You can customize them on the site. One exactly like you listed, 17 inches, is about $3900.00.

TRENDING THREADS