Tha Graphics Card Stopped Working

Jul 11, 2022
Visit site
Hello friends, I have been having a weird issue on my Windows 10 computer while playing 'Battlefield 4'. After a few minutes of playing my computer starts crashing and sometimes it got freeze. then check the graphics card whether it is updated or not. Due to not updating the graphics card, when I try to update it, it does not work. I have no idea why this happens. It's my AMD Radeon™ RX Vega 11, Graphics Card. Could someone please help me to solve the issue?

There is a program called DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) You can use that to complete erase your current display drivers and install the latest ones for your brand (AMD) automatically. If you successfully run this and still have problems, let us know! And welcome!

Reactions: WoodenSaucer
Hello friends, I have been having a weird issue on my Windows 10 computer while playing 'Battlefield 4'. After a few minutes of playing my computer starts crashing and sometimes it got freeze. then check the graphics card whether it is updated or not. Due to not updating the graphics card, when I try to update it, it does not work. I have no idea why this happens. It's my AMD Radeon™ RX Vega 11, Graphics Card. Could someone please help me to solve the issue?
RX Vega 11 is an intergrated GPU, and not a graphics card. Do you have a graphics card and connected your monitor to your motherboard instead of the graphics card?

Reactions: Brian Boru
Jul 11, 2022
Visit site
You would have to download the program here. Then when you run it, it should remove all of your display drivers. Then you'll be able to download and install the latest driver for your Vega. Hopefully that will sort it out.
Is it mandatory to install the DDU? Because I was searching online for this issue and came across this particular post that discussed some methods. These are the basic solutions that discussed. Then is it possible to resolve the issue by following the methods which mentioned in the article? What do you say?

The graphics card which is connected with my computer.

Please upload your specs and/or a pic of your pc because RX Vega 11 is not a GPU. Its the "on board" graphics for a motherboard and it would probably be terrible to run BF 4, unless you have been running it for a while, then disregard that comment.

Is it mandatory to install the DDU? Because I was searching online for this issue and came across this particular post that discussed some methods. These are the basic solutions that discussed. Then is it possible to resolve the issue by following the methods which mentioned in the article? What do you say?

Number 5 says uninstall and reinstall drivers. DDU does exactly this and instead of you having to go into your settings and device manager to find them and manually uninstall them, this program will do that for you.

No, like DXCHASE said, you can uninstall the drivers manually if you want. The only reason I posted that is because you said you didn't have the app, and I was just pointing you in the right direction to install it.