Question Tank game with Israeli tanks and single player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 8, 2022
Visit site
Good evening friends
I am looking for a tank computer game with the tanks of Israel and with a realistic single player option
Thanks for the helpers!

[Mod edit: changed title for clarity from "Good evening friends I am looking for a tank computer game.........".]

Last edited by a moderator:

COLGeek

Have you played World of Tanks?

And a bunch of possible options listed here:

COLGeek

Looks like an older game (2014), with an Israeli Action Pack.

Let us know how you like it.

Sep 8, 2022
Visit site
Friends I need a final answer for those who have already played Wargame: Red Dragon
Are you sure there is a single player mode before I buy the game?
Thanks for the helpers!

COLGeek

Friends I need a final answer for those who have already played Wargame: Red Dragon
Thanks for the helpers!
If you read the previous link, you would have seen this:

Wargame Red Dragon is thrilling in single-player mode with its new dynamic campaign system, and also offers an extensive multiplayer mode where up to 20 players can compete against each other simultaneously.

Thanks for the helpers!
Since you're only getting a couple of answers, most of us would probably just have to Google to get those answers. The specifics you're asking for are pretty niche. Googling these answers is something you should be able to do, too.

COLGeek

Have you installed the game? Seems it should have some sort of setup routine and then you launch a campaign. I would assume you make those selections during that process. Can't be that hard.

Wargame red dragon is not a tank game though. It's an RTS. I had to install the game just to check how to start a game since i can't remember and you literally press SOLO at the first screen :) Anyway hope you have fun :)

Reactions: Lutfij
Good evening friends
I am looking for a tank computer game with the tanks of Israel and with a realistic single player option
Thanks for the helpers!

[Mod edit: changed title for clarity from "Good evening friends I am looking for a tank computer game.........".]
Hey, I saw this article about a new single-player tank game and thought about you. Don't know if it has Israeli tanks, but you might check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS