Question System crash

Sep 12, 2021
Visit site
Hi

Whenever i play NFS heat my pc just shuts down and restart on its own

I did some research but couldn't really find the problem but i came across this software "userbenchmark".

But running that app causing the same issue.

After that i tried playing previous games i played before example.. Nfs Run.. Or CoD
Please help why does it shut down??

Ooh and when i play nfs heat i literally smell like heat.. No jokes likes its overheating

Cpu: Intel i3 9100f
Ram: kingston 16gb 2400 mhz
Gpu: Asrock Amd radeon rx 570 4gb
Mobo: H310M pro-vdh plus
SSD: adata 250gb
Hdd: WD 1tb

I think cause is the Power Supply (easy given I never heard of them before)
If you can get Power supplies from Corsair or EVGA there, I would use it over that any day.
A bad PSU can kill parts and cause fires. Electrical smell isn't good sign.

His I3 has 4 cores/4 Threads. That is about equal to an old I5 was (my 4690K was 4c/4t) so it might not be so bad on CPU

Sep 12, 2021
Visit site
I think cause is the Power Supply (easy given I never heard of them before)
If you can get Power supplies from Corsair or EVGA there, I would use it over that any day.
A bad PSU can kill parts and cause fires. Electrical smell isn't good sign.

His I3 has 4 cores/4 Threads. That is about equal to an old I5 was (my 4690K was 4c/4t) so it might not be so bad on CPU
ok thx i will take the PSU into consideration.

the reason why I'm asking for help to fix this problem without spending or replacing anything, I have an ex-college who helped me built my pc and test it for me to make sure everything runs smooth. I explained to him this issue and whenever he came to fetch my pc it worked fine by him. apparently, nothing was wrong according to him. he said he played hours and it would never shut down. whenever I got the pc back then I get the same issue... so I don't know what I'm doing wrong ..or is he doing some tweaking I don't know of.

ask your friend if he changed anything on PC when he was using it
If not, maybe difference is wiring in house or the place you plug PC in or just the amount of fresh air PC gets when running - where he puts it.

now not an ideal time to look at GPU upgrades.

TRENDING THREADS