3) Party Animals
4) Hades 2
5) Manor Lords
6) Payday 3
7) Cities Skylines 2
8) Frostpunk 2
9) STALKER 2
10) Ark 2

The two surprises for me are Party Animals, which I've never heard of, and Manor Lords, a colony sim with dumbed down Total War combat.

It's nice to see Payday 3 here after the studio was seemingly on the verge of closing.

Starfield is the only one on my list.

Where's Baldur's Gate 3?? Am I the only one that still has the game on his wishlist!?
My first thought too—maybe it's only unreleased games?

I got 4 there, Cities Skylines 2, STALKER 2, Manor Lords, Starfield.
It's not only unreleased games, but unreleased games have an advantage because many people bought BG3 during the years it was in early access. For instance, taking the average from 4 companies that estimate sales, BG3 has sold over 3 million copies on Steam, about 2/3 of those during early access, but none of those 3 million, of course, have the game on their wishlist since they already own it.

Personally, I'd never buy an RPG in early access, but apparently a lot of people don't have that problem.

I actually don't put games like BG3 and Starfield on my wishlist. It's not like I'm going to forget them.

I got no use for PayDay 3. After all the crap with PD2 and all the dlcs...... (n) (n) (n) (n)

Looking forward to StarField, Hollow Knight 2 and Stalker 2.
Gonna snag Starfield for my bday and enjoy it in all it's glitchiness glory before it gets patched.
I hope it brings as many laughs as Cyberpunk did and still does with it's glitches while still being a fun game.

STALKER 2 is the only one here i wishlisted. Starfield isnt wishlisted because im going to be playing it on gamepass for free because i feel its going to be a buggy mess when it launches. The rest im not interested in.
As much as I’m excited for Starfield it definitely is a Gamepass first kind of game. If I enjoy it a lot I’ll buy it on the first sale.

I have all those games on my wishlist besides Hollow Knight, Hades 2 and Manor Lords. My wishlist is mostly a huge collection of games I’m interested in playing at some point in the future. I have games on there going back to 2012 haha.

TRENDING THREADS