Question Speedlink Strikenx SL-650100-BK-01

Jul 4, 2021
Visit site
Hello, I hope someone knows how to fix this issue:
I have a wireless controller (speedlink strike nx sl-650100-bk-01).
I have 2 usb cables, 1 for charging and another for play without charge.
the controller doesn't work, I try to chrage him and he is flickering when I disconnect the charging cable, the controller doesn't respond.
My operating system is windows 10 home 64 bit, I install the most updated driver and I hope someone knows how to install this controller for pc.
I need to emphasize one important thing my controller is with the logo of speedlink and not the name like in other strike nx controllers.
this is the controller:

sl-650100-bk-01_rgb_001.png

has it ever worked with the PC?

Its possible the drivers are too old and although they say they are win 10 here

• Operating system: Win XP (32-Bit) / Win Vista (32-Bit) / Win Vista (64-Bit) / Windows 7 (32-Bit) / Windows 7 (64-Bit) / Windows 8 (32-Bit) / Windows 8 (64-Bit) / Windows 8.1 (32-Bit) / Windows 8.1 (64-Bit) / Windows 10 (32-Bit)

I find devices that say they work with XP & 10 are using Windows 7 drivers, and might not be signed to work with win 10.

I don't know anything about controllers or your device, but too many 1-star reviews on Amazon for my liking:

Hope you didn't get a dud.

how to install this controller for pc
So you've never got it working, this is a new install, right?

I assume this comes with a USB dongle to 'pair' it with your PC? Try putting the dongle in different USB ports, especially those on the back of your PC—they're often better than front ports.
I have 2 usb cables, 1 for charging and another for play without charge
I'm not clear, what does the 'play without charge' cable do?

Jul 4, 2021
Visit site
I don't know anything about controllers or your device, but too many 1-star reviews on Amazon for my liking:

Hope you didn't get a dud.

I assume this comes with a USB dongle to 'pair' it with your PC? Try putting the dongle in different USB ports, especially those on the back of your PC—they're often better than front ports.

I'm not clear, what does the 'play without charge' cable do?
the play without charge doesn't do anything, the controller doesn't work.

Jul 4, 2021
Visit site

I tried it but the controller doesn't work and when he is detected he appears in xbox 360 controller for windows in the control panel.

TRENDING THREADS