Seasons thanks and joy from us at PC Gamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SWard

Supergirl
Staff member
Hey folks,

Well it's getting up to that time of year again, where we finish up another awesome year on the forum. Want to give a massive thanks to the Future Community team @Mknott @CParsons and @SHaines, the editorial, news and hardware teams, our amazing moderators both here, on forum comments and discord, contributors and commenters - and of course, the wonderful folks who will never get to post their fortnite videos. May our spam bans be swift, our posts be merry, our comments constructive and our competitions multiple.

If you're looking for games to keep yourself busy, don't forget you've got a chance to Win a Winter Bundle from PC Gamer and GOG. We'll also be closing out the year with a special competition in aid of SpecialEffect so keep an eye on that next week! In the meantime, please do post any festive joy you have going here, I'd love to see any winter sweaters, trees, and cheese plates you've got going.

You're an amazing bunch, and I look forward to next year. :)

Merry Grinchmas,

GOxdRBa.png

Stevie x

Thank you, @SWard @Mknott @CParsons and @SHaines + to the entire team(not the mods, :LOL: )behind this site and the community members who actually keep this site moving forward :) We're nothing without this collective!

and of course, the wonderful folks who will never get to post their fortnite videos.
They do post them, every now and again, I just make sure it's safely stored away in my box of collectables!

May our spam bans be swift, our posts be merry, our comments constructive and our competitions multiple.
Amen, amen, amen!
🤲

Thanks to everyone from PCG and the forum and thabks to everyone who helps making this community like a big, funny and a tad weird family! Even though I found this forum not long ago, I felt instantly welcome here (the short time ban for me being typically clumsy is long forgotten 😆) and I am super glad to have found this forum here :)

I wish you all a merry merry christmas and I hope you enjoy it in the best way you can!

Sarafan

Community Contributor
Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays to PC Gamer staff, moderators and all of the users who make this forum possible. It's quite private given the amount of regular users, but this is still probably my favorite place for gaming talks over the internet. Let's keep it this way! Have a wonderful upcoming weeks!

Last edited:
Happy holidays to all the wonderful staff and members that make this place so amazing.

I want to give a special shout out to the unpaid moderators who spend their free time keeping this forum usable. From my limited moderating experience I know it's not exactly glamorous work, but without that effort this forum would likely not exist, at least not like it is today. May your holidays be filled with cheer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS