Searching for Gentlemen for gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 12, 2020
Visit site
Hey.

Just started taking PC gaming up again. I´m looking for people to play with for games such as: LoL, HotS, CS:GO, Quake Championship, Fortnite, PUBG. Basically love to play all these games and open for more.

Most important is that I want to play with non-ragers. I am playing to have fun with these games, and I/we will have bad games, and I dont care about getting upset over it, there shall be room for bad matches.

If you feel the same, reply here, or join my new Discord server for a Gentlemen´s Club.

Hope to hear from some likewise people.

May 12, 2020
Visit site
Hey.

Just started taking PC gaming up again. I´m looking for people to play with for games such as: LoL, HotS, CS:GO, Quake Championship, Fortnite, PUBG. Basically love to play all these games and open for more.

Most important is that I want to play with non-ragers. I am playing to have fun with these games, and I/we will have bad games, and I dont care about getting upset over it, there shall be room for bad matches.

If you feel the same, reply here, or join my new Discord server for a Gentlemen´s Club.

Hope to hear from some likewise people.

*Bump. Still looking for people to play with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS