Recommend an All-In-One Controller?

Jul 15, 2023
Visit site
Just bought myself a Kinhank Super Console X2 retro Game Console and had my first go at a few games after installing it. I'm pretty satisfied with what I saw so far - except for the controllers. As we all know, different games call for different types of controller (eg- stick, paddle/spinner, trackball etc.) so I'm wondering whether there is a controller that is all-in-one and USB based and preferably wireless?

Does something like that even exist? If so, could someone supply a link?

Thanks!
If not, can anyone recommend a trackball and/or a paddle/spinner controller (ie - for games like Atari Kaboom and Breakout) for this system?

Jul 15, 2023
Visit site
OK, it appears that finding my ideal "all-in-one" controller is wishful thinking, So, I'll separate these out:

a) Is there a "spinner/paddle" controller (USB) available, and/or

b) Is there a "trackball" controller available (USB)

that'll work with the Kinhank Super Console X2?

Thanks!

Reactions: Brian Boru
Have you looked at this?

Jul 15, 2023
Visit site
Have you looked at this?

Thanks for these links. Unfortuately, it looks like the Xgaming unit requires a computer and the mouse uses a PS2 cable, not USB. I'm using a Kinhanhank Super Console X2 (no computer), so I doubt that this is compatible.

I'd already seen the 2nd unit from MicroCenter and would probably be willing to try it. Unfortunately, it looks like it's no longer available.

Thanks for the suggestions, though!

Oct 18, 2023
Visit site
Thanks for these links. Unfortuately, it looks like the Xgaming unit requires a computer and the mouse uses a PS2 cable, not USB. I'm using a Kinhanhank Super Console X2 (no computer), so I doubt that this is compatible.

I'd already seen the 2nd unit from MicroCenter and would probably be willing to try it. Unfortunately, it looks like it's no longer available.

Thanks for the suggestions, though!
You can grab a PS/2 to USB adapter.

Oct 18, 2023
Visit site
Modular controllers are what you want. Unfortunately there's not a controller that is doing modularity to that degree right now. Those eSwap controllers are okay, but kinda meh. I don't recommend them.
Framework controller would be cool. If only.

TRENDING THREADS