Question Rate my pc part picker!

Sep 6, 2020
Visit site
not bad, but i wouldnt buy that cpu cooler, since amd cpu's comes with cooler.
i'd wait for next ryzen cpu to come out and it is very close ( a few months).
your other parts are pretty good.

I love my Intel CPU. And the next CPU I buy is extremely likely to be AMD :)

Man, with the new 30s series graphic cards releasing starting this month I would honestly wait to either grab on of those for roughly the same price, or see if the price drops for the current ones.
They said it was a gift and they already have it I believe - otherwise, I'd agree very strongly!

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
Cpu cooler. Look at Noctua. You may want to wait on the GPU until the new Nvidia 3070 drops in October. A much better deal. I have a new X570 chipset also. It's worth taking a look at also. You would be more future proof. Also the 4000 cpu's drop in October also which the X570 will support. The B550 chipset would be good also.

Sep 14, 2020
Visit site
Cpu cooler. Look at Noctua. You may want to wait on the GPU until the new Nvidia 3070 drops in October. A much better deal. I have a new X570 chipset also. It's worth taking a look at also. You would be more future proof. Also the 4000 cpu's drop in October also which the X570 will support. The B550 chipset would be good also.

I was thinking that maybe the B550 chipset would be better what kind of motherboard would you recommend with amd ryzen 3700 ?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts