Question Randomly freeze in games

Jul 22, 2022
Visit site
Hi, 1 year ago buy a pc but I don't buy a graphic card , recently I upgraded my pc buy a (graphic card) and in games I have randomly freeze screen, pc stay on but image freeze. I have my cpu hot (75~89°C) but wend I restart pc not alert overheating, it is very strange. why I can solved?
My pc
i9 10850k
rtx 3060 (asus tuf oc v2.0)
16gb furry
motherboard asus Z490-H
ssd wd black 500gb
power supply 750w seasonic
coller Nox H-312

Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Mind sharing the model for your Seasonic PSU? Seasonic have a number of 750W units in their portfolio.

I have my cpu hot (75~89°C) but wend I restart pc not alert overheating, it is very strange. why I can solved?
You should've gone ahead with a 360mm AIO to cool that processor instead picking up a budget air cooler.

BIOS version for your motherboard? Case make and mode?

Reactions: Brian Boru
Jul 22, 2022
Visit site
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Mind sharing the model for your Seasonic PSU? Seasonic have a number of 750W units in their portfolio.

I have my cpu hot (75~89°C) but wend I restart pc not alert overheating, it is very strange. why I can solved?
You should've gone ahead with a 360mm AIO to cool that processor instead picking up a budget air cooler.

BIOS version for your motherboard? Case make and mode?
Hi thx for the reply!, yep you're right it's true my cooler is not good for the i9,
my: Case: Caixa ATX Nox Hummer MC PRO ARGB Black
Psu: Seasonic B12 BC-750
Version bios is 0607

Version bios is 0607
You have a tonne of BIOS updates pending update. Might want to gradually work your way to the latest version, taking note of any MEI firmware/drivers updates to perform prior to moving onto the next consecutive BIOS update.

Seasonic B12 BC-750
B12, huh? How old is the PSU in your build?

yep you're right it's true my cooler is not good for the i9,
I didn't say it wasn't good, it's not supposed to be touching an i9 regardless of what your budget for the build is/was. To double down, you have a horrible case, since it allows fans to go pretty much anywhere in the case but the case is devoid of any opportunity to draw in fresh, cooler ambient air.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS