Quiz: Name that movie

Page 60 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
This movie is a bit on the strange side:

INIW9DP.jpg

It's not Doctor Sleep, but both movies would probably be considered to be in that "supernatural horror" genre. When I first saw the scene from which the image was taken, I immediately had flashbacks to the Overlook Hotel, albeit a bit more grungy looking.

Reactions: Pifanjr
I haven't watched City of lost children yet (i'll make sure I do this weekend) but really enjoyed Amelie, Alien Resurrection get's a lot of bad press but I kinda liked it.
It was weird and kinda gross but in a good way, that scene with all the ripley clones was great.

And I think you made that one a bit too easy because it looks like 'The Game' to me

Plus the amount of streaming services make it annoying since the cost of all can really add up.
I recently used the free trial of Prime because I wanted to watch Lexx and the last time I used the trial they had Lexx free on prime, seemed they suddently changed them to 99p per episode in my time away. Proper annoying.

Oddly enough this next film has a connection to Alien Resurrection. I'm sure someone will guess it quite easily.

TRENDING THREADS