Quiz: Name that movie

Page 59 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
I don't know why, but Bedknobs & Broomsticks is jumping into my head when I look at the frog.

It's not Bedknobs & Broomsticks

I don't know the name of the movie but it looks like a Don Bluth style animation movie.

It's not made by Don Bluth, but it is made by another former Disney animator who created his own animation studio and was inspired by Bluth.

Reactions: Kimifani
Last image before I reveal
tmrQxPW.jpg

Reactions: Kimifani
Sorry, friends, a "couple days" turned out to be several. Been trying to finish up BG2EE, and getting my head handed to me by some of those secret area Lichs. Haven't played that game since back when I installed it from CDs, I forgot how easy it is to get side tracked from the main quest.

Anyway, let's start with this:

BATOf6I.jpg

Reactions: Frindis
If I Google "Nicholas Cage samurai", a movie called Outcast comes up.

Yes, that's it! A low grade B movie staring Nicholas Cage, Hayden Christensen, & Lie Lifei. Not a very good B movie either in my opinion; shallow script & dialogue, and Nicholas Cage had kind of a British-Scottish-Irish brogue at the beginning of the film, but lapsed into his normal NC drawl in later scenes.

Reactions: Frindis

TRENDING THREADS