Proving they understand the PC market, Playstation games are on sale....

I don't have Epic installed at the moment, but they are probably on sale for just slightly less there because Epic tends to waive part of their take in order to beat Steam prices.

That said, on Steam there are some pretty good discounts on a couple of the games. I just got Days Gone for $19.99, which is 60 percent off. Horizon Zero Dawn is the same, and Predator: Hunting Grounds is 75 percent off.

I don't have Epic installed at the moment, but they are probably on sale for just slightly less there because Epic tends to waive part of their take in order to beat Steam prices.

That said, on Steam there are some pretty good discounts on a couple of the games. I just got Days Gone for $19.99, which is 60 percent off. Horizon Zero Dawn is the same, and Predator: Hunting Grounds is 75 percent off.
Let us know what you think of Days Gone. I'm still hoping for a Days Gone 2, and the petition for it has reached nearly 177, 000 signatures.

Let us know what you think of Days Gone. I'm still hoping for a Days Gone 2, and the petition for it has reached nearly 177, 000 signatures.
A good Steam sale won't hurt the cause any. They were in the top 5 in global sales the last I checked.

That's something that might pleasantly surprise Sony. I don't think there's a console equivalent to a Steam sale. In consoles, they hardly sell any copies of a game after the first month or so. Meanwhile it's like launch week all over again on Steam, albeit at 60 percent off.

Reactions: Pifanjr
I've had a couple of problems so far. I was in the mission where I had to lead the way through the tunnel. First it told me that I could search police cars for ammo, but it didn't let me search the police car. Then the path through the tunnel was blocked, and I had to take a detour to try to find the way through, and when I got to the end, there were parts of a vehicle blocking the way, but nothing I could do with them.

After wandering around for awhile, I decided something was wrong and reloaded the last checkpoint, which was at the beginning of the tunnel. This fixed my problems. Now I could search the police car and the car parts at the end of the detour were an entire car that I could push out of the way.

I don't know, but I suspect this could somehow be a problem with the new external SSD that I installed the game on. Could be having problems loading data.

Other than that, I'm having fun, but I'm going to be mad when the guy who's with me dies, which should be any moment now.

One thing I thought was kind of odd was that after I got the part for my bike and was heading back up to "buddy" who was under attack from rippers, I got there and then watched a cutscene (apparently I was just standing there watching them burn him). When the cutscene was finally over, I started to run, and the game stopped me to explain taking cover. I thought, "Like hell I'm going to want to take cover in this situation," and just continued running until I was in range to shoot them without the spread hitting "buddy".

You know if he dies from these injuries, it's because the game wouldn't let me give him the shotgun back, which I tried to do. I didn't use it during the garage portion of the mission, so the next time I used it after the tunnel was to kill the rippers, and he could have done that himself if I hadn't been carrying it around. I stealthed the garage area except for that one jumpscare where you had to use your knife.

Last edited:
I've had a couple of problems so far. I was in the mission where I had to lead the way through the tunnel. First it told me that I could search police cars for ammo, but it didn't let me search the police car. Then the path through the tunnel was blocked, and I had to take a detour to try to find the way through, and when I got to the end, there were parts of a vehicle blocking the way, but nothing I could do with them.

After wandering around for awhile, I decided something was wrong and reloaded the last checkpoint, which was at the beginning of the tunnel. This fixed my problems. Now I could search the police car and the car parts at the end of the detour were an entire car that I could push out of the way.

I don't know, but I suspect this could somehow be a problem with the new external SSD that I installed the game on. Could be having problems loading data.

Other than that, I'm having fun, but I'm going to be mad when the guy who's with me dies, which should be any moment now.

One thing I thought was kind of odd was that after I got the part for my bike and was heading back up to "buddy" who was under attack from rippers, I got there and then watched a cutscene (apparently I was just standing there watching them burn him). When the cutscene was finally over, I started to run, and the game stopped me to explain taking cover. I thought, "Like hell I'm going to want to take cover in this situation," and just continued running until I was in range to shoot them without the spread hitting "buddy".

You know if he dies from these injuries, it's because the game wouldn't let me give him the shotgun back, which I tried to do. I didn't use it during the garage portion of the mission, so the next time I used it after the tunnel was to kill the rippers, and he could have done that himself if I hadn't been carrying it around. I stealthed the garage area except for that one jumpscare where you had to use your knife.
I used to think the game was nearly bug free, at least that's the way I recall my first several playthroughs being. When I reinstalled it and played it one more time recently though, I had a lot of problems with textures not loading, and only quitting and restarting the game would fix it.

TRENDING THREADS