problem with xbox beta for pc games

May 8, 2020
Visit site
hello all, I am having an issue with games on xbox beta. Currently with halo and gears 5 any time I press a key or click the mouse, my game stutters like crazy to the point of freezing if I hold down the space bar till I let go. My pc can handle the games on the highest settings and I have tried lowering all the setting to the lowest and still the same results. anyone have any suggestions. thank you
https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/27775776

Jan 30, 2021
Visit site
if you check when this issue started you will find it started when the 20h2 update came in as they uninstalled xbox beta with that update but the new xbox hasnt replaced them so certain parts of every game on xbox will not work and untill windows or xbox fix this issue,which they dont intend to, then every single user with the 20h2 update will have this issue! my advise would be if you havent got update yet then dont get it and if you have got it in last 10 days to roll back but if you got it past the 10 days then you are stuck with this issue till they fix and as i say they have no intention of doing that!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts