PROBLEM BOOT WIN11PRPO

Jan 30, 2023
Visit site
I just bought some pieces to mount my first ever PC tower. And then installed windows 11 Pro. At the end of the installation they ask me to connect my computer to an internet connexion, to do sum security and fonctionnality update. And here's the problem. I sureley need to update my LAN adapator drivers but I can't even boot win11 to the end... I'm not able to pass this step with the command prompt because I can't write anything in it... Does anybody knows how can I resolve my problem? Thank you all.

Jan 30, 2023
Visit site
Thank you ! I'm pleased to see that there's an active and kind community ;))
oh ok thanks ! Didn't tought that was that ez TT So I just need to download the driver updates that I need and then boot my pc with the USB stick plugged ?

Reactions: Brian Boru
Jan 30, 2023
Visit site
hello,
I just tried the method and didn't find out as my drivers were updated... I achieved to Q-flash my motherboard to install the latest BIOS update (2022/11/15 F21 version) But i'm completely stuck with drivers. Can I see it somewhere in BIOS ? I downloaded the latest LAN([2.1.1.14]) and wlan+BT([22.80.1.1]) driver update for my gigabyte b660i from aorus. Then at the booting device choice in BIOS it automatically change after 2sec to my os configuration screen :(
Do you know if I downloaded the correct ones and know if I need to load drivers update files one by one in my usb stick or can I load them all together.

thank you and sorry for all those questions, I've been stuck for now 3 weeks at the "lets connect you to a network" screen... (I can't use the commande prompt because typing is disabled)

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS