Question Prebuilt pc questions

Oct 30, 2020
Visit site
Hey guys looking to buy a new pc around 2000$. found this one at cyberpower and was wondering if it's worth the price. With the discount code it comes out $1,846.80. Anything else worth changing? Thanks!

- CPU: Intel® Core™ Processor i9-10900KF 10/20 3.70GHz [Turbo 5.2GHz] 20MB Cache LGA1200 [w/o Integrated Graphic] (Comet Lake-S) [+14]
- HDD: 1TB WD Blue SN550 Series PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD - Seq R/W: Up to 2400/1950 MB/s, Rnd R/W up to 410/405k (Single Drive)
- MOTHERBOARD: ASUS PRIME Z490-P ATX, ARGB, 1GbE LAN, 2 PCIe x16, 4 PCIe x1, 4 SATA3, 2x M.2 SATA/PCIe + WiFi 6 Intel 201AX [+10]
- VIDEO: GeForce RTX™ 3080 10GB GDDR6X (Ampere) [VR Ready] (Single Card)
- MEMORY: 32GB (16GBx2) DDR4/3200MHz Dual Channel Memory (Team T-Force Delta RGB)
Full build here:
http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/saved/1MYH7N

JSimenhoff

Community Manager
Nov 25, 2019
Visit site
Those specs are great and should give you smooth frame rates at 4K.

I can't really comment on the price, but you would pay around $1200 if you bought the GPU and CPU from Newegg, Amazon, or Bestbuy (that is if you could find the GPU in stock). Once you add in the memory and the motherboard, the price to build a PC with equivalent specifications is pretty similar to the price you're paying for this rig, especially once you factor in the time it would take for you to assemble it yourself.

You may want to spend a little extra to upgrade the power supply to a brand name. Of the options there, I would say the Corsair or EVGA power supplies are your best bet. Maybe @Rogue Leader could weigh in on this. He's a bit more knowledgeable than myself.

Reactions: andriszvan
The PSUs Cyberpower uses are garbage. and TBH if you come over to our other site Tom's Hardware you can find many horror stories about Cyberpower.

Any aversion to building yourself? Its cheaper and you will spec better parts. We can help, here or there.

Reactions: andriszvan
Thanks for the replies guys! I have no idea about building a PC and know nothing about computers lol. i kinda just wanted something ready to go. I know its more expensive

I guess my main problem is Cyberpower, iBuypower, and some others are notorious for bad builds.

You don't need to know much to learn how to build one people do it all the time, its WAY easier these days than it was in years past. If you really don't ant to I can understand that. If you want a built one these guys have a better reputation

Give it a shot and show me what you want to buy I can suggest changes if needed.