Pre-Built Pc between $700-900

Feb 21, 2021
Visit site
I'm looking for a decent gaming pc. The reason why I'm choosing a pre-built system is that it is really difficult to find some of the parts for separated at a good price.
I have a 1080p 75Hz monitor, so I don't think that I would need to run games at super high graphics.
I'm going to use it for casual gaming (Warzone, GTA V, etc).
Are there any recommendations in Amazon, BestBuy, etc; I'm don't have too much knowledge about it, and would really appreciate some help deciding which system. Thanks you.

Feb 21, 2021
Visit site
This one was just advertised on PCG's site about a week ago so not sure if they are still in stock. But judging by the parts it is a very solid build that uses great parts and really doesn't have a flaw. Sure it could be tweaked here and their, but over all it looks like a very good build/deal on a comp that you can play all the latest stuff for the next 5 years with out doing anything but keeping things up to date. (aka running updates, updating OS, running performance checks, clean ups, back up ect.)

Thank you very much, they still have it in stock, it is $100 more, but it is a great deal. Thanks.

TRENDING THREADS