Pre-Built Pc between $700-900

Feb 21, 2021
I'm looking for a decent gaming pc. The reason why I'm choosing a pre-built system is that it is really difficult to find some of the parts for separated at a good price.
I have a 1080p 75Hz monitor, so I don't think that I would need to run games at super high graphics.
I'm going to use it for casual gaming (Warzone, GTA V, etc).
Are there any recommendations in Amazon, BestBuy, etc; I'm don't have too much knowledge about it, and would really appreciate some help deciding which system. Thanks you.

Sep 21, 2020
This one was just advertised on PCG's site about a week ago so not sure if they are still in stock. But judging by the parts it is a very solid build that uses great parts and really doesn't have a flaw. Sure it could be tweaked here and their, but over all it looks like a very good build/deal on a comp that you can play all the latest stuff for the next 5 years with out doing anything but keeping things up to date. (aka running updates, updating OS, running performance checks, clean ups, back up ect.)

Though looks like the price has gone up a bit, perhaps no longer on sale.

here is one i found at walmart of all places. the specs actually look solid, and HP/dell are a bit better these days than the past. They are certainly making comps more geared for gaming. I think either could be solid entry level comps for those that don't know the first thing about building one.

Last edited:
Reactions: jimmyzar
Feb 21, 2021
This one was just advertised on PCG's site about a week ago so not sure if they are still in stock. But judging by the parts it is a very solid build that uses great parts and really doesn't have a flaw. Sure it could be tweaked here and their, but over all it looks like a very good build/deal on a comp that you can play all the latest stuff for the next 5 years with out doing anything but keeping things up to date. (aka running updates, updating OS, running performance checks, clean ups, back up ect.)

Thank you very much, they still have it in stock, it is $100 more, but it is a great deal. Thanks.

Sep 21, 2020
NP, You could always just watch the PCG page, they do post some solid deals on pre-builts a few times a month. I realize a lot of folks want to build there own but sometimes it's just not worth the hassle. Kinda like now getting a vid card is a PIA.

My guess is next month, aka march there will be some really good deals on systems with the new I11 cpu's that are coming out. A nice I11 with a 3060 TI will almost for sure be part of some of the new pre-builts. That is what i would wait for if i was gonna get a prebuilt. I have no doubt you will see some really nice machines coming in the next few weeks.

Sep 21, 2020
Here is another one just posted on the main site, For the budget and the state of availability for GPU's right now, it's another solid get. I think i would get the 256, then add a secondary 1TB for your games. I'm starting to lean towards a good boot drive, then your storage, it just makes for easier updating these days.

deciding on the card is your bigger issue. for me personally i just play at 1080p. That is what my desktop monitor is, and when i pass it over to my 55in 4k, it looks just fine from my point of view. Besides so many games i play don't support 4k anyway.

You might wanna boost the ram up to 16GB though if you decided to go with this comp, as it is becoming more the norm. That said upgrading it down the road for both more ram and storage is also easy. You can also add a cheap sata SSD for your bulk backup which hover around 40-70 depending on size, of go a bit slower and add a 4-8 GB HDD. for me it even works for tons of older games that already load in under 20 secs anyway.

Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts