Question (pls help) pc started running slow af

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2021
Visit site
(asus rog notebook) so i just got a razer mouse today and i downloaded synapse and made some settings,and i downloaded geforce experiment and everything was great.so i opened up hitman III (not the first time im opening this game btw).and when i just cliccked options in game pc started having like 2 - 3 fps and it was unplayable.i restarted a few times and even unlpugged and replugged,waited like a hour but no fix.nbow when i open pc it opens like in 10 minutes.(normally not more than 45 seconds.)

pc specs-
gtx 980m 8gb
32gb ram
intel core i7
2x256gb ssd 1x1024gb hdd

i play all games at ultra 75+fps

what is this problem and how can i fix please.

(i check task manager when and not when playing games but it looks like everything is fine.no overheat.no over usage of ram,cpu,gpu etc.but i use another program named 'whysoslow'and it says that my cpu and gpu is 100%(i dont know which one to trust))

i just resetted my whole pc.everything has been deleted but it still goes on.

sometimes when i open pc the first 3 minutes is normal but then it starts lagging

this has never happened before

( also noticed sometimes when i move my mouse theres a delay on my screen for the mouse to move.)

Last edited by a moderator:
i just got a razer mouse today and i downloaded synapse and made some settings,and i downloaded geforce experiment
The obvious first candidates for culprit are those changes you made just before the problem started.

Reverse them all and see if the problem goes away—use an old mouse if you can.

If all is well, then redownload and reinstall your new stuff one at a time, and test. When the problem shows up again, you'll know which change is the culprit.

It's possible the problem won't come back, if one of your original downloads or installs got corrupted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS