Question Please PC Gamer could you talk about Banquet for Fools?

They might. I like the art style too, reminds me of Diablo 1/2. If it winds up anywhere, itd be in an article like this:

Dont mind the date range, PCG usually does this article weekly or bi-weekly and this game might wind up in there but their search engine doesnt work so this is the latest one it showed me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brian Boru

Zloth

Community Contributor
Please it's such a good art style. I think it deserves a small article. Thank you for your time.
RPG Watch has a little coverage. It looks like some folks are still feeling burned by Mechajammer, so there's a lot of hesitancy.

I think my big question is: have they got the programming skills to squash the bugs? They've got the artistic side down pat.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Oct 6, 2024
Visit site
Well for what I saw the devs are super responsive on steam forums and for now they are patching their game often more than twice a day. They are a two person team and they seem hard at work. Good to have a link thanks.

I did buy it because I enjoyed Serpent in the Staglands quite a bit despite it's flaws. I did not try Mechajammer.
And I also think that this game is really a passion project and could and will become a rare gem like we rarely see in gaming industry.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS