Jun 17, 2020
Visit site
If anyone that knows a lot about gaming PCs can help me please reply

I have a pretty good gaming pc but my games like modern warfare and even Minecraft have been lagging pretty bad lately and I dont know what to do.

Reactions: Cashman44
Most of the time it's insufficient RAM that causes this lagging problem.
That is such a broad and wildly inaccurate statement as to be best ignored.

PC Gamer suggest you provide the following info:

1. Share Your Specs & Settings
If you're running into problems then unless it's well known the first thing that folk will ask you for are your rigs specifications and what graphical settings you have the game on. This helps to find if there is a common issue between your hardware and the game you're running. It saves time, trust me!

2. Be Precise About The Problem
If an game crash only occurs after turn 30 in a strategy game then it's worth sharing that info, the more precise you can be about the nature of the problem, the easier it is to solve.

3. What Provider Are You With?
This only really matters for those times when you're constantly disconnecting from multiplayer games. There are often links between the time you're playing and the problems and knowing who looks after your internet can really help pinpoint if that's the cause.

4. Remember We're All Human
There are no guarantees that a solution one person found will also work for you or that a known fix exists for your issue. It can be frustrating, but everyone responding is trying to help.

Please list your specs when having an issue like this, it helps a lot. Did you start off playing them good and they've been getting laggier or has it always been that way since you got your PC? I would trying uninstalling your gpu drivers and reinstall them along with whatever else you do.

Jun 17, 2020
Visit site
I don’t know if this is relevant or not but when I updat me one driver like the game driver it uninstalls the other like the studio driver this started like a week ago. I even tried completely resetting my pc

It would help if you could give the actual full spec, and also be more specific / detailed in the info above.

There are lots of possible causes nut before digging into them it'd help to have solid info to start with. :)

Reactions: Frindis
Jun 17, 2020
Visit site
I7-7700k 4.2 ghz
MSI gtx 1070 gaming x 8 gb
16 gb vengeance rgb ram
Z270 sli plus atx motherboard
650 w 80+gold power supply
And a 500gb ssd and a 250 gb ssd

my WiFi says it’s at 55.2 mbps download and 11.2 mbps upload

when I play the cpu and the memory usages are high and gpu is basically 0

OsaX Nymloth

Community Contributor
Did you uninstall your gpu drivers with DDU and reinstall them via amd/nividia website?
How do you do that

Reactions: Oussebon

TRENDING THREADS