Giveaway PERISH Launch Giveaway - Enter this monstrous GPU giveaway

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 21, 2022
Visit site
thanks for the giveaway! I really like that I need to be alert at all times in the game right from when I spawn because there’s enemies near you!

Nov 11, 2020
Visit site
It looks quite fun, and thank goodness you have co op! I think most every game should have a co op option so you can share the experience with your friends and family!

Jan 23, 2023
Visit site
Definitely looking forward to trying this game out. Always on the lookout for cool takes on rogue-lites and COOP! And awesome giveaway as well! Thanks for the chance.

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
I want to see if this game has good replayability, From the trailer, gameplay clips, and photos, it does look a bit like Doom, one of my favorite FPS franchises.

It can take a moment to get into the groove but once you do, this game is great. It's like a long, continuous doom eternal encounter with tight shooting and it's pretty satisfying.

Or I imagine it would be if I had that GPU :). But playing it on a Shadow instance (game streaming) worked pretty well.

Feb 4, 2023
Visit site
Thanks so much for the opportunity to win this! My buddy has the same card and I've played on his machine. Nothing short of excellent and I would buy one if I had the funds.

Thanks, PC Gamer!

-Mike in Seattle

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS