Giveaway PC Gamer is giving away 50 copies of Blightbound!

Page 7 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2020
Visit site
Art style is gorgeous and after watching some streams gotta say combat and preparation for one seems like most fun aspect of the game.
But yea it's art style that initially drew me in.

Reactions: Natez
Aug 26, 2020
Visit site
I'm excited for another multiplayer hack n slash. There aren't a lot of games my 2 close friends and I can play over and over together anymore and having this will be amazing!

It's like a greatest hits for games we all like.

Aug 24, 2020
Visit site
Cool contest! It looks like a good game to play on the couch with my girlfriend and step daughter. right now we're ripping thru minecraft dungeons and that's super fun. after that finishes we could play this next

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Not played Blightbound but I really like how it looks, for what I've seen heroes are not a resource but characters you can invest both with resources and emotionally so I'm really looking forward to have an awesome diverse party (however most resource improvements will go to the mage for sure)

Aug 26, 2020
Visit site
I have not yet played Blightbound, but I am looking forward to the game because Ronimo Games designed a multiplayer dungeon crawler with a captivating art direction and unique flare. Blightbound offers many features that check my interest boxes: Stunning lighting effects, crafting system, unique items and characters for players to seek, and the story is fully narated! Color me mpressed with Ronimom Games latest title, and it goes without saying that Devolver Digital's publishing choices are on fire at the moment.

MHaag

Staff member
Jan 3, 2020
Visit site
All winners have been notified via email! The list of winners can be found here: PC Gamer is giving away 50 copies of Blightbound!

If you think you were a winner but don't see an email from me, please check your spam box for a message, subject: Here is your Blightbound Steam code from PC Gamer!. If you don't see that, please send me a private message and I'll verify and resend.

If you're not a winner this time, don't fret! There are always more chances to win cool prizes in the PC Gamer forums. Currently you can enter to win a DOOM branded chair from noblechairs and every month we're giving you all a chance to win an EPOS | SENNHEISER GSP 370 headset in our SpecialEffect Awareness Campaign.

And keep your eyes open for a brand new and super awesome giveaway launching next week that you will not want to miss. 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS