Giveaway PC Gamer is giving away 50 copies of Blightbound!

Page 4 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 19, 2020
Visit site
This game appeals to me because it is reminiscent of old school brawlers mixed with RPGs and a progression system. Thanks for the chance to win a copy.

Aug 19, 2020
Visit site
Looks like a fun multiplayer game, love the grim dark art style. Hoping there's a Necromancer to play or at least maybe one I can bash on the head with a hammer, that works too.

Mar 19, 2020
Visit site
I've always liked cooperative games))
I have not played this game.
I want to try this game.
I watched the stream with this game.
Inspiring !!!

Aug 20, 2020
Visit site
I had a blast playing the beta with two of my buddies. The three of us decided to pick it up on launch day (we’re not big on early access) and either do a LAN, WAN, or couch co-op session depending on our schedules and/or COVID. It definitely needs some polish, but it has serious potential.

Aug 19, 2020
Visit site
This game looks promising with its art style and the gameplay systems PCGAMER describes in their Preview article got me interested in it. If I win one of your STEAM keys for the game that'd be awesome and a guaranteed transition to me trying the game out right away while in Early Access. Even if I don't win a key I already foresee myself getting this game and giving the developers the recognition they deserve for trying to do something unique in such a crowded genre. Good luck to everyone in the giveaway and to the developers for fulfilling their vision.

Aug 20, 2020
Visit site
Being a child of the sixties and playing games on the commodore64, Blightbound reminds me of some of the games of the day being revamped andadjusted for those who play today.

Aug 20, 2020
Visit site
I never miss the chance of playing something fun in co-op with my dearest friends and this, without a doubt, looks interesting. Thank you kindly for the chance to win it! :)

Aug 20, 2020
Visit site
As a huge fan of dungeon crawlers and creative art design , Blightbound seems to tick all the boxes. Followed the game from announcement and given Rominos past development history I have high hopes.

Aug 20, 2020
Visit site
Hello. I am super grateful for this chance.
What i love most about this game would be first off the most obvious is that it is something new for me to stream but mainly the gameplay itself looks just overall like a L.O.L. Style of game which is really fun and a great format.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS