Giveaway PC Gamer is giving away 50 copies of Blightbound!

Page 3 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 12, 2020
Visit site
Thanks for the chance to win this game! I'd say the most appealing aspect for me is the visual style. Love the artwork and 2.5D style. Also, the game appeals to my collectible addiction by nature.

Aug 7, 2020
Visit site
You won't find better art disign than this one. You will be amazed at how good it is, and you will be amazed if y play it. I have been searching for a great game forever...

Aug 19, 2020
Visit site
Big fan of a lot of games published by Devolver Digital, and this doesn't look like an exception. Really like the art style and the gameplay, which look similar to some games I've been playing recently and really enjoying.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
Looks kinda groovy, I like co-op games ... I can't see a roguelite tag on it so that's a plus too as I got that kinda vibe when looking at it and that's not my jam.

Aug 19, 2020
Visit site
My son and I have gotten bored with alot of open world games and have been looking for a game that we can play together. The co-op experiences we have had together keep us coming back for more and this game looks to have everything we need to keep coming back for more. I hope this can scratch our co-op itch...

Aug 19, 2020
Visit site
Blightbound looks to me like a side scrolling game with Diablo 2 style of inspiration from the customisation of stats that you can increase as well as dungeon crawling style of items and skills to select for these characters that you can use. The art style looks great as well as a modern take on side scrolling from being able to use skills and attacks not only sideways but diagonally as well as verticle forms abilities seen as well. This definately makes a great looking co-op game from seeing the UI looking to be easy to pick up but a lot of depth to play through.

I believe this game will also give me a nostalgic feeling like Dungeons & Dragons : Shadow Over Mystara which was an amazing game at the arcades.

I would love a copy of this game to enjoy at home.

Aug 19, 2020
Visit site
My friends and I decided to play Diablo II in 2020, just to scratch that nostalgia itch. We're looking for something more modern and Blightbound seems like the perfect candidate.

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
I don't own but I've been following it for awhile. Wastelander Triss looks like my type of character and the one I'd be aiming to unlock. One thing I absolutely love is the 2d character art style the devs chose for the game.

Thanks for the chance at winning the game!

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
Was big on this game mostly for the fact its a 2d side scrolling co-op game like i grew up on,that isn't trying to be complete mimicry/rehashed ip.

Need this

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS