Giveaway PC Gamer is giving away 50 copies of Blightbound!

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 19, 2020
Visit site
For one I really love the grpahics, and I really like how its a couch co-op game that can be both involved, and easy for my non-intense gamer friends to jump in.

Aug 19, 2020
Visit site
im am really grateful for the giveway that is giving me an oppourtunity to have this gorgeous game that got a really good art style

Aug 19, 2020
Visit site
Love the multiplayer! In the open beta i played so much to get the legendary skull sword but don't get it... now getting a free copy may be the push to go back to the game!!

Aug 19, 2020
Visit site
Do love when game companies give away copies! I am a big fan of dungeon crawlers, and I can't wait to grab my friends to play it! I missed the beta weekend, but the images and trailer look incredible!

Aug 19, 2020
Visit site
I love playing with my friends and dungeon crawlers make for a good coop experience which blightbound has, although i will probably have to buy another copy if i win to play its ok because it looks fun.

Aug 19, 2020
Visit site
Been reading PC Gamer's content for quite a while, didn't plan on making an account until today. I really like Blightbound's art style, the roadmap looks promising too and i'd definitely give it a try, so thanks for that chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS