Participants Needed for the Matilda Centre survey on Online Gaming and Mental Health

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 20, 2021
Visit site
Are you aged 18-34 and do you regularly play only single player and/or multiple games? If so, we would like to invite you to complete a voluntary, anonymous survey. This survey is being conducted by a group of students at the University of Sydney, working on a study project with the Matilda Centre for Research in Mental Health and Substance Abuse on the topic: ‘Mental Health in the Digital World’. The focus of our research project is on understanding the emerging space of online gaming.

We will not be taking your name or any personally identifying information as part of this research. The link is down below!

Again i'd like to greatly appreciate your support if you participate in our survey:)

Reactions: Andre_18
May 20, 2021
Visit site
Are you aged 18-34 and do you regularly play only single player and/or multiple games? If so, we would like to invite you to complete a voluntary, anonymous survey. This survey is being conducted by a group of students at the University of Sydney, working on a study project with the Matilda Centre for Research in Mental Health and Substance Abuse on the topic: ‘Mental Health in the Digital World’. The focus of our research project is on understanding the emerging space of online gaming.

We will not be taking your name or any personally identifying information as part of this research. The link is down below!

Again i'd like to greatly appreciate your support if you participate in our survey:)

I am 45 years old, unfortunately I did not meet the criteria of your survey. Greetings and success to you and your friends at the University of Sydney

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts