Online multiplayer PC games that have heavy use of mics and are a laugh

Jan 17, 2020
Visit site
I have always used a 5.1 speaker system to play games but I loved PUBG back in 2017-2019. It was basically mandatory to use a microphone to do well, so it is the one game I've used a headset for, and I met some nice people playing it.

I miss the experience.

I am looking for games that also have this 'vibe' - where a lot of people have mics and you can have a good laugh whilst playing.

I have heard good things about Rust and Lethal Company.

Any other suggestions?

Haven’t played it myself, but I see so many clips of proximity chat being used on Hell Let Loose and they are hilarious. Insurgency Sandstorm also typically has lots of people on chat but it’s not proximity chat. GTA RP servers are also a huge place for mic users, but you have to actually RP.

My favorite game to use a mic on has always been DayZ. Every encounter is different and you have no idea what’s going to happen.

Hell Let Loose. WW2 game where mic use is heavily encouraged. It's really needed to work as a whole cause of the system and chain of command in place. The soldiers in their squad can talk to each other, the leader of the squad talks to other squad leaders and the commander to relay tactical info, and then there's area chat so you can talk to other guys around you who may not be in your squad so you can tell the people around ya whats around the corner or even issue commands.

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts