Staff member
Jan 27, 2021
Visit site
Hey, you amazing lot.
Katie from the PCG Hardware team here with a

🔥
b u r n i n g 🔥 q u e s t i o n 🔥

I've been sent by a higher power
(i.e. my boss) to ask what YOU want to know most about Nvidia's upcoming GeForce RTX 3060, set to hit markets in late Feb. Of course, we'll be doing a review when we get our hands on it but we're looking to throw out some more specific side posts that'll answer things you're desperate to discover.

AW32FE5oJC9gEJ3NNPRMC8-1024-80.jpg.webp

This could be anything from its quirks, to head-to-head benchmark comparisons against specific cards, to any game specific benchmarks that we might not cover in the review.

Or, like... Will it ever actually be available to buy?
Ya know, the really important stuff...
We're open to other (potentially wilder) suggestions, too. How well does it work while submerged in glitter, or in a vacuum? But don't tell my boss I'm actively encouraging this kind of behaviour ;);)

Here's
everything we know about the RTX 3060 so far, so you can go from there.

@JunaeBenne I'd suspect that he reference cards might be too big for some ITX builds, but the AIB partners will probably come out with some mini's. :)

@PCG Katie
I know its a lot of work, and maybe not what you're asking. But as newer AIB cards come out later on its nice to have a comparison/roundup article where we can see how the various partners versions perform for noise and cooling against each other and the Founders. Especially how they perform when normalized for a certain noise level, as some companies will tune for performance and others for quiet. When I'm looking for a new card I mostly know that I want a 3060 or whatever. What I mainly want to know which partners version cools well at a good noise level (as long as it isn't way more expensive).

Not sure how many others care that much, but you did ask what I wanted :D

JunaeBenne

Jan 20, 2021
Visit site
@JunaeBenne I'd suspect that he reference cards might be too big for some ITX builds, but the AIB partners will probably come out with some mini's. :)

@PCG Katie
I know its a lot of work, and maybe not what you're asking. But as newer AIB cards come out later on its nice to have a comparison/roundup article where we can see how the various partners versions perform for noise and cooling against each other and the Founders. Especially how they perform when normalized for a certain noise level, as some companies will tune for performance and others for quiet. When I'm looking for a new card I mostly know that I want a 3060 or whatever. What I mainly want to know which partners version cools well at a good noise level (as long as it isn't way more expensive).

Not sure how many others care that much, but you did ask what I wanted :D
View: https://giphy.com/gifs/angry-frustrated-fml-OOezqqxPB8aJ2

I was hoping I wouldn't have to wait. That things look like a beast. I think it's as big as my forearm

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS