Need help to decide which gaming Headphone to buy

Aug 23, 2021
Visit site
Hello,
I need help to choose which gaming headphone is the best in term overall ,
Price isn't an issue for me
What i want is truly the best of best for FPS game, and best/good/hearable sounds for music ( as long as better than 20$ headphone)
I did some survey but its hard for me to choose cause i never test it ,
1. ROG Fusion 700
2.ROG Theta 7.1
3. ROG fusion 500
if there are any better than this please let me know.
P.s. I am not ROG fans but most of my PC parts are ROG,. My old Headphone is Razer Tiamat 7.1, if possible i want something better than this with aesthetic look too. wired or wireless i don't mind

Aug 21, 2021
Visit site
Menurut saya ROG Fusion 700 adalah yang terbaik dari pilihan di atas karena saya sendiri sudah melihat beberapa video bahwa ROG Fusion 700 sudah teruji dan memiliki kecepatan yang tinggi dan ini sangat bagus untuk game top seperti game trading saat ini

mod edit - translation:
I think ROG Fusion 700 is the best of the options above because I myself have seen several videos that ROG Fusion 700 has been tested and has high speed and this is very good for top games like trading games today

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 23, 2021
Visit site
Menurut saya ROG Fusion 700 adalah yang terbaik dari pilihan di atas karena saya sendiri sudah melihat beberapa video bahwa ROG Fusion 700 sudah teruji dan memiliki kecepatan yang tinggi dan ini sangat bagus untuk game top seperti game trading saat ini

mod edit - translation:
I think ROG Fusion 700 is the best of the options above because I myself have seen several videos that ROG Fusion 700 has been tested and has high speed and this is very good for top games like trading games today
Fusion 700 better than Theta 7.1 ?

Hello,
I need help to choose which gaming headphone is the best in term overall ,
Price isn't an issue for me
What i want is truly the best of best for FPS game, and best/good/hearable sounds for music ( as long as better than 20$ headphone)
I did some survey but its hard for me to choose cause i never test it ,
1. ROG Fusion 700
2.ROG Theta 7.1
3. ROG fusion 500
if there are any better than this please let me know.
P.s. I am not ROG fans but most of my PC parts are ROG,. My old Headphone is Razer Tiamat 7.1, if possible i want something better than this with aesthetic look too. wired or wireless i don't mind

I love my HyperX Cloud II, but I've never tried any of the headsets you mentioned, so I can't compare them. The mic is fantastic and the sound is very, very good. Not as good, mind you, as expensive audiophile headphones, but great for the price. The surround sound works very well, too. It is wired, if that makes a difference to you.

Reactions: mainer and Frindis
You can't go wrong with HyperX headphones. I've been using the HyperX Cloud Revolver S for almost 2 years now, and I haven't used my speaker since. 7.1 surround sound is awesome, great mic that is detachable, in-line volume control, and solid construction. They are wired headphones, if that makes a difference to you, but that's just what my preference is.

Cloud Revolver Gaming Headsets – Ideal for FPS Gamers | HyperX (hyperxgaming.com)

Reactions: ZedClampet

TRENDING THREADS