Question Need help-old adventure game title

Apr 13, 2020
Visit site
I remember playing an adventure game back in the mid to late 80's or early 90's that starts out in a hotel room, possibly in Arizona, and gets to a canyon somewhere along the way. Does anybody remember the name of this game ?? It's killing me that I can't recall the title.

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2020
Visit site
It was 2d. I think it was just a simple point and click game, but I can't remember the overall plot or objectives. Sorry if I couldn't be more help. I just remember something about driving or walking into a canyon.

It's more mid 90's but sounds like LucasArts' Full Throttle, except I believe that starts in a bar. Even if it isn't, definitely check that one out, and hey I won't blame you if you use a walkthrough--the story is awesome.

Apr 13, 2020
Visit site
Was it 2d or 3d? What were the physics or gameplay like? Any additional details would be helpful in narrowing down the game. List every detail you can recall.
I just discovered the name of the game. It was Shivers 2:Harvest of Souls. It starts out in a motel in a town called Cyclone Arizona. Sorry that I couldn't give you more details at the time, but thanks for trying to help me out.

Reactions: SWard and Frindis
Apr 13, 2020
Visit site
Cool that you found it out @Kershman7 Shoutout to MetalJesusRocks (Retrogame Youtuber) who played the guitarist in the fictional band called Trip Cyclone from the same game
Thanks. Just found it today searching old adventure games on Google. The name sounded somewhat familiar and when I saw that it took place in Cyclone, Arizona I knew that was the one. And I watched MetalJesusRocks' Youtube video on the game. His commentary was pretty hilarious in the beginning.

Reactions: Frindis

TRENDING THREADS