Question Need help in upgrading Lenovo Legion

Jul 19, 2020
Visit site
NEED HELPL TRYING TO UPGRADE LENOVO LEGION

Hey everyone I'm new to the pc world but I'm curious I have a Lenovo legion T5 28IMB05 https://www.bestbuy.com/site/lenovo...6gb-ssd-phantom-black/6401009.p?skuId=6401009 that's a link since it seems to be hard to find any info on it. I am trying to upgrade the ram on it from the 8gb to 16gb I have another slot in the tower that si unused its only running the one 8gb stick. im curous at what the specifications need to be for the ram I want to upgrade to. thanks in advance sorry for the simple but long question!

Posting in all caps is akin to yelling. Please don't post in all caps, even if it's on the thread title.
Lutfij

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 19, 2020
Visit site
The Q&A lists the RAM as 8GB DDR4-2666MHz RAM . You could try the Crucial system Scanner to identify a compatible RAM upgrade, and they offer a lifetime warranty.

thanks @Crowe I will definitely give it a try right now

Jul 19, 2020
Visit site
Yeah that’s what I’ve got from it since doing some more research... that crucial system scanner helped a ton I didn’t go with crucial for my ram as it’s not in stores around here so I got Corsair vengeance 16gb just got it in and so far so good thanks again!

TRENDING THREADS