Art Name that game with a twist. AI Art

Page 26 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Other pics give it away, hope this one isn't too unfriendly.

2iaqLBx.png
lol It forgot to put the picture in the picture.

Conan Exiles isn't your sort of game, but that's all I can think of at the moment.

Edit: Wait, could that be Prince of Persia?

Hmm, I did a reverse image search and Yandex didn't get it right. That's a really bad sign, so I'll give another clue:

I posted this game in the other "Guess the game" thread.

Sorry. I should have checked reverse image search before posting it. It just looked right to me.

Edit: Okay, skip that one. It was Eastshade. Try this one instead.

gggggg.jpg

I like it. It's a real time 4X game, which means it plays like a slow RTS. You also can't micromanage your units much, which is perfect because in regular RTS games I always get distracted with that and then forget to improve my economy.
First play throughs in real time 4Xs are difficult for me, so I usually don't care if I win or lose the first one. Like in Stellaris, I'd been playing for an hour or so when I realized there was a major aspect of the game I hadn't been doing; then I spent a ton of time just working on that while everything else went to heck...

First play throughs in real time 4Xs are difficult for me, so I usually don't care if I win or lose the first one. Like in Stellaris, I'd been playing for an hour or so when I realized there was a major aspect of the game I hadn't been doing; then I spent a ton of time just working on that while everything else went to heck...
To be fair, I still don't really know how to play Sins of a Solar Empire. I've only played it in multiplayer with some friends and I mostly rely on them to keep the AI busy while I try to survive.

Reactions: ZedClampet
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts