n00b question about pre-built PC

Jan 30, 2024
Visit site
Hey yalls. I was looking into getting a computer for everyday use really, but with a little extra power for gaming. Came across these on amazon. Just looking to play games like the sims and zoo simulation games, and PalWorld. Thanks in advance guys!

Skytech Gaming Chronos Mini Gaming Computer PC Desktop - Intel Core-i3 10100F 3.6GHz, GTX 1650 4G, 500GB SSD, 8G 3000, RGB Fans, AC WiFi, Windows 10 Home 64-bit,Black

Or

Limited-time deal: ACEMAGIC [Gaming PC] Mini PC Intel 12TH Core i9-12900H,32GB DDR4 512GB SSD Mini Computers(14 Cores/20 Threads/24 MB Cache/Up to 5.0GHz),WiFi6/BT5.2/Dual Fans/RGB/Multi-Mode/4K@60Hz

Jan 30, 2024
Visit site
I would get the Skytech one as it has an actual GPU in it, the Acemagic relies on the intel igpu, not a lot of room to add a card to it either - https://www.acemagic.com/collection...ts/acemagic-ad08-intel-core-i9-11900h-mini-pc - if its case was bigger it would have been a better choice.

More likely to be able to play more games on Skytech one. Might need to add more ram at some stage.
Ugh there's so much! Haha upon further research I came across this one as well. And it's cheaper then the others. Input? Thanks so much for responding. This truly seems like it's a lot of work and i just don't know where to turn too so your input is greatly appreciated!

STGAubron Gaming Desktop PC Computer,Intel Core I7 3.4 GHz up to 3.9 GHz,Radeon RX 580 8G GDDR5,16G RAM,512G SSD,WiFi,Bluetooth 5.0,RGB Fanx6,RGB Keyboard&Mouse&Mouse Pad,RGB BT Sound Bar,W10H64

Reactions: ZedClampet
Jan 30, 2024
Visit site
that looks okay, GPU is better than the one in Skytech and you get more ram. I can't tell what CPU it has apart from its speed. Should be enough to play the games you play.

might want to get a different mouse/Keyboard at some stage as its unlikely to be a good one. Hard to say as they have that mouse on all their systems https://www.amazon.com/stores/STGAubron/page/BD7A013A-9CF7-4440-B750-7CAF972A2D61?ref_=ast_bln
Yeah, from some reviews on YouTube, they say to give the accessories to your kids 😆 ill end up using my old wireless keyboard and mouse. Thanks for your feedback man, it's greatly appreciated! Def made this easier for me.

Reactions: ZedClampet
"16 GB DDR3"

Is DDR3 good enough these days? I wouldn't have thought so.
It'll be fine. Nothing about it is ideal. The whole thing, including mouse and keyboard, costs $439. I'm much more concerned about the 11 year old i7. Palworld, which he mentions, is a massive, open-world game. The graphics aren't demanding, but it works the CPU pretty good. The CPU came out in 2013, and Dying Light came out between one and two years later, so maybe it's okay, but that game still had a couple of loading screens in its massive world.

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts