MSI GAMING TRIO X 3070 - HELP/INFO PLEASE

Feb 14, 2021
Visit site
Hi All,

I recently have gone over from Xbox to PC. After a while looking and deciding what I want, I went for a pre build PC (Not sure this was the best idea) with the following specs below that I have listed. I have bought the PC to play games like Warzone, Valorant Etc with the best FPS I can get.. I have played World Of Warcraft and that works a complete dream and the computer stays silent, However I have recently started playing CS:GO running it at around 200-300 FPS and the computer seems to be making a little bit more noise, Is this normal? The only way I can describe it is a whirling noise, I can attach a video/voice clip of the noise I am asking about if this helps.

Another question I have is that the back fan is blowing out what I would call warm air is this right? It only happens when I am playing CS:GO so I can imagine it will happen when I install and play Warzone too. I have installed MSI Afterburner & MSI Dragon Centre and the temp stays at around 51°C when running CS:GO but when I am using it for internet and stuff without gaming the temp stays at a solid 37°C does this sound ok?

The main questions I have are..

1. Is the specs of my PC ok for the card I have?
  2. Is the temperatures ok?
  3. Would I know if my PC is overheating?
  4. Should I change any settings?
  5. Is there anything I should know?
  6. Should my PC be silent when using Internet etc but not when gaming? Does a whirling noise sound correct?!
I am very new to all this so all information would be much appreciated, for the heads up I haven't touched any of the settings since I bought the PC.

Computer Specs;

Intel i7 10700K
16 GB Corsair Vengeance RAM
2TB HD
256 GB SSD
Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 MSI GAMING TRIO X
WIFI 6
Windows 10 x64bit
Asus Prime Z490P
Cooling Master Hyper 212
Pure Bass beQuiet! case
1 beQuiet! exhaust fan

1 beQueit! front fan
Corsair 650w CV650

I look forward to hearing back from yourselves.
Many thanks :)

I think that sounds normal. 51 degrees isn't particularly hot for a computer to run at as far as I know when doing things. If it was over 70 or 75 I think you'd be a little concerned.

Also I have a 3070 and it's silent for web browsing but playing games and downloading I hear the fan whirring.

Feb 14, 2021
Visit site
I think that sounds normal. 51 degrees isn't particularly hot for a computer to run at as far as I know when doing things. If it was over 70 or 75 I think you'd be a little concerned.

Also I have a 3070 and it's silent for web browsing but playing games and downloading I hear the fan whirring.

Nice bro what you play on there?
You think everything seems normal then?
Was just a bit concerned that's all as its my first proper gaming PC.

Reactions: Alm

TRENDING THREADS