Question Mortal Kombat 11 (Doodle tech question)

Jan 14, 2020
Visit site
Or maybe Doodle paid for that shout out or, perhaps, a mention is a requirememnt of the terms of service?

Nah, NetherRealm just really, really liked it.
Hey, money is money, right? That would actually be pretty cool if true (The scheduling app getting title screen creds)

Wait a second, the Doodle logo is like Doodle with a cartoon Octopus around it, Octopus = multitasking = scheduling/organizing app holy sh*t I think that's it!

Hope we see Microsoft Office on the MK12 title screen, lol

CParsons

Staff member
Hey, money is money, right? That would actually be pretty cool if true (The scheduling app getting title screen creds)

Wait a second, the Doodle logo is like Doodle with a cartoon Octopus around it, Octopus = multitasking = scheduling/organizing app holy sh*t I think that's it!

Hope we see Microsoft Office on the MK12 title screen, lol

It's not 'Doodle'.. it's Oodle, and it's a network and data compression tool. Though it was much more amusing when I didn't know the real answer. :D

Jan 14, 2020
Visit site
It's not 'Doodle'.. it's Oodle, and it's a network and data compression tool. Though it was much more amusing when I didn't know the real answer. :D

Oh man, you're a genius, thanks!

Oodle Network Compression is a unique solution for realtime compression of network traffic, greatly reducing the bandwidth required by game servers.

Oodle Network Compression was specifically designed for the needs of game servers hosting a large number of connections. It has very low per-connection memory use and low connection startup cost, making it ideal for MMOs and other high load servers.

Oodle Network Compression works with TCP and UDP networking. For UDP networking Oodle requires no consistent channel history at all. Packets are compressed independently and there is no per-channel memory use.

oodle.png

Reactions: CParsons

TRENDING THREADS