Monitor recommendation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi :)

This ones a good deal, seems like good quality from the review and the resolution should suit your systems GPU well.

Oct 19, 2021
Visit site
Hi :)

This ones a good deal, seems like good quality from the review and the resolution should suit your systems GPU well.
Thanks for the recommendation. I am seriously considering this. My only hesitation is the Freesync. I wasn't sure if my GPU being Nvidia meant this wasn't going to be compatible.

Oct 19, 2021
Visit site
I *think* freesync is now compatible with nvidia. I found this article which seems to agree: https://www.pcgamesn.com/nvidia/what-is-freesync

Edit: ok, actually reading the article, there is a list of compatible monitors and I can't see that one on there.

Sorry. Might still be possible.
Thanks. That's helpful. To complicate matters, I'm now doubting getting a 27inch due to how close I am. I may be better with a 24/25.

Thanks for the recommendation. I am seriously considering this. My only hesitation is the Freesync. I wasn't sure if my GPU being Nvidia meant this wasn't going to be compatible.
From the Rtings review I linked under the 'Refresh rate' section, their reviews are quite comprehensive, they test everything ;)

The refresh rate is excellent. The monitor supports FreeSync and is compatible with NVIDIA's G-SYNC with a driver update. If you want a similar monitor with a higher refresh rate, check out the Acer Nitro XV272U KVbmiiprzx.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px4s99m4LRI

Found a video review that says it works very well if you need further conformation. You need to use a Display port cable, doesnt work with HDMI though

I use a 27 inch monitor at my desk, used a 24 and 25 for years and I dont think 27 is too big personally either.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alm and Brian Boru
Oct 19, 2021
Visit site
I'm convinced that if I get a 27inch I should get that. It just I only have this work space, and while a 27inch will "just fit", it's going to be tight.

I'm convinced that if I get a 27inch I should get that. It just I only have this work space, and while a 27inch will "just fit", it's going to be tight.

I cant find details for the size of the monitor cubby on that desk. Did you check the measurements yourself yet?

Dimensions for monitor here according to a seller online if you havent found them already.

Dimensions (W x H x D)18.1 x 24.2 x 7.7" / 459.7 x 614.0 x 196.0 mm

Reactions: Brian Boru
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS