Question MMO mouse with more buttons than Logitech g600

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2020
Visit site
Hello! I think I finally broke my g600 (left button double clicks randomly, it triggers me). I need a recommendation for something similar, preferably with more thumb and on-top buttons. The only issue I had with g600 is that it was too wide for me (i could live without that 3rd finger button). Any ideas?

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
When I played Wow and raided religiously, I just used the shift modifier to double the actions of what my mouse could do. I used the Razer Naga Trinity, but the g600 looks similar. That's like 24+ actions using the shift key and mouse buttons. That's not counting 1-5, shift 1-5, and regular f1-f55, and shift f1-f5. I only used single clicks on my main mouse buttons. One for movement, and one for targeting.

Reactions: user name
Jun 27, 2020
Visit site
When I played Wow and raided religiously, I just used the shift modifier to double the actions of what my mouse could do. I used the Razer Naga Trinity, but the g600 looks similar. That's like 24+ actions using the shift key and mouse buttons. That's not counting 1-5, shift 1-5, and regular f1-f55, and shift f1-f5. I only used single clicks on my main mouse buttons. One for movement, and one for targeting.

Hey, thanks for reply! If g shift was a toggle, it would be perfect but I can't get it to work that way. (I can't get used to holding that 3rd button down.) There is also a possiblity to bind a profile switch BUT since there are 3 profiles by default which I can't seem to remove and I only need 2 it makes things problematic..

Status
Not open for further replies.