Mini Motorways

McStabStab

Community Contributor
Has anyone been playing Mini Motorways? I purchased it over the weekend and have played a couple hours of it so far. I haven't played enough to fully understand some of the traffic mechanics, and I know it's a widely held belief that some of the "unlocks" you get during gameplay actually may hinder instead of help traffic, but overall a chill and fun little road builder game.

I also saw this comes from the same people who made Mini Metro which I never tried. Has anyone here tried that title? If this game continues to hold my interest I may end up snagging that one as well.

traffic lights are bad. motorways are your friend. roundabouts aren't bad... I won't spoil anything else

I been watching some others play it, some people get silly scores.

this guy plays both the games you mentioned - link

road building is right, city sort of builds itself.

McStabStab

Community Contributor
traffic lights are bad. motorways are your friend. roundabouts aren't bad... I won't spoil anything else

I been watching some others play it, some people get silly scores.

this guy plays both the games you mentioned - link

road building is right, city sort of builds itself.

Thanks! Yes I’ve also been watching some streamers play it and it’s changing my whole perspective on how to layout the roads. I was just linking everything together but isolating the colors for their own industries seems to be the way to max out the efficiency.

For $10 it was a good little purchase, will likely try Mini Metro next.

TRENDING THREADS