Looking for some advice. Is this a good deal?

Mar 17, 2022
Visit site
Hello, I need a little (a lot) of help. I don't know much about pc gamers, I just want to be able to play games like league of legends, warzone... without having a killer computer either because I simply don't have the budget(≈500euro). I found a few ads below that I think are interesting and I would love to hear from you. Thank you to everyone who will take the time to answer me. Here are the offers:

PC 1°)
- Graphics Card: EVGA GTX 1070 Ti SC Black 8 GO
- Processor: i5 8600k - 4.3 Ghz 6 cores
- Motherboard: MSI B360M GAMING PLUS
- RAM: 1x 8GB Corsair DDR4
- Power supply : Cooler Master 500W (RS-500-ACAB-M3)
- Cooling: BeQuiet Dark Rock
- SSD : 2x Kingston A400 240 Go 2.5" (SA400S37/240G)
- Hard Disk : 1x 1Tb Western Digital
- Boîtier : AeroCool V3X
--> 650euro

PC 2°)
- motherboard :MSI b450m vdh max
- graphics card : Radeon rx570 series 6gvram
- processor : AMD ryzen 5 2600x ventirad amd
- power supply : Corsair CV 550
- ram : hyper x ddr4 rgb 8go 2666mhz ,
3 free slots
- 1x SSD crutial MX 500 250go
- aerocool cyclon black case
- hard drive 465go and hard drive 595go
- 3 fans
--> 550euro

Bonus : a little expensive but seems interesting
-CPU : Intel Core i7 2600K 3.40 GHz
-Graphics Card : Asus GeForce GTX 1070 STRIX - 8 Go
-Motherboard : P8Z68-V GEN3
-RAM : DDR3 16GBytes
-Hard disks x 3 : SSD 250go / SSD 50go / HDD 2TO
-Sound card : ASUS Xonar DX Audio Device
-Webcam : Logitech Webcam C930e
-Screen : BenQ XL2040T / 24 inches / 120 Hz
-Wifi key : Asus USB-AC68
-Headset : RAZER 7.1 Timiat
-Operating system : Windows 10
-->750euro

Last edited:
Welcome :)

Its a bit of a head scratcher, but PC 2 IMO. You'll need to upgrade the RAM to 16GB by buying a matched kit to keep up with modern games though. One thing that's a bit confusing: an RX 570 either has 4 or 8GB of VRAM, so either thats a mistake in the advert or its not an authentic GPU. Best check it out properly. A genuine RX 570 is just about ok for most games at 1080p low to medium settings 8GB obviously bit better. The PSU is just OK, lowest tier I would put up with, but at this price theres not a lot better. Its a decent deal for that price at the moment if its a real GPU.

First option the 4690K is a straight quad core CPU that's around or below minimum spec for new games today, and a GTX 770 even if it is a 4GB model is not good anymore.

The third option has a much better GPU than the others but that CPU/mobo is serviceable but not that good anymore. The motherboard is also over 10 years old at this point and bound to break down sooner or later, even if the extras that come with it are nice. Also doesnt mention a PSU

I would use some of the extra money you would have spent on option 3 to grab a 2933/3000mhz 2x8GB RAM kit (as thats around Ryzen 2000 series limit) and a 1tb SSD for option 2. Dont just buy an extra 8GB stick and add it in, it can cause instability going forwards. Make sure the RAM kit you buy is on the motherboards QVL list, check the exact part number.

Hope that helps, I know it can seem confusing but let us know if there's more questions.

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2022
Visit site
Welcome :)

Its a bit of a head scratcher, but PC 2 IMO. You'll need to upgrade the RAM to 16GB by buying a matched kit to keep up with modern games though. One thing that's a bit confusing: an RX 570 either has 4 or 8GB of VRAM, so either thats a mistake in the advert or its not an authentic GPU. Best check it out properly. A genuine RX 570 is just about ok for most games at 1080p low to medium settings 8GB obviously bit better. The PSU is just OK, lowest tier I would put up with, but at this price theres not a lot better. Its a decent deal for that price at the moment if its a real GPU.

First option the 4690K is a straight quad core CPU that's around or below minimum spec for new games today, and a GTX 770 even if it is a 4GB model is not good anymore.

The third option has a much better GPU than the others but that CPU/mobo is serviceable but not that good anymore. The motherboard is also over 10 years old at this point and bound to break down sooner or later, even if the extras that come with it are nice. Also doesnt mention a PSU

I would use some of the extra money you would have spent on option 3 to grab a 2933/3000mhz 2x8GB RAM kit (as thats around Ryzen 2000 series limit) and a 1tb SSD for option 2. Dont just buy an extra 8GB stick and add it in, it can cause instability going forwards. Make sure the RAM kit you buy is on the motherboards QVL list, check the exact part number.

Hope that helps, I know it can seem confusing but let us know if there's more questions.

Thank you for the suggestions. I'll do my research on my end with all this.

Mar 17, 2022
Visit site
Bienvenue sur le forum:)

Fautes de frappe ?
Vous voulez dire 8 Go au total, 1 clé ?

Si vous pouviez les clarifier et corriger toute autre inexactitude dans votre message, l'un de nos experts se fera un plaisir de vous aider.

Sorry if there are mistakes I don't know much about it and I copied and pasted the ads just to avoid mistakes 😅.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 23, 2022
Visit site
Hello, I need a little (a lot) of help. I don't know much about pc gamers, I just want to be able to play games like league of legends, warzone... without having a killer computer either because I simply don't have the budget(≈500euro). I found a few ads below that I think are interesting and I would love to hear from you. Thank you to everyone who will take the time to answer me. Here are the offers:

PC 1°)
- Graphics Card: EVGA GTX 1070 Ti SC Black 8 GO
- Processor: i5 8600k - 4.3 Ghz 6 cores
- Motherboard: MSI B360M GAMING PLUS
- RAM: 1x 8GB Corsair DDR4
- Power supply : Cooler Master 500W (RS-500-ACAB-M3)
- Cooling: BeQuiet Dark Rock
- SSD : 2x Kingston A400 240 Go 2.5" (SA400S37/240G)
- Hard Disk : 1x 1Tb Western Digital
- Boîtier : AeroCool V3X
--> 650euro

PC 2°)
- motherboard :MSI b450m vdh max
- graphics card : Radeon rx570 series 6gvram
- processor : AMD ryzen 5 2600x ventirad amd
- power supply : Corsair CV 550
- ram : hyper x ddr4 rgb 8go 2666mhz ,
3 free slots
- 1x SSD crutial MX 500 250go
- aerocool cyclon black case
- hard drive 465go and hard drive 595go
- 3 fans
--> 550euro

Bonus : a little expensive but seems interesting
-CPU : Intel Core i7 2600K 3.40 GHz
-Graphics Card : Asus GeForce GTX 1070 STRIX - 8 Go
-Motherboard : P8Z68-V GEN3
-RAM : DDR3 16GBytes
-Hard disks x 3 : SSD 250go / SSD 50go / HDD 2TO
-Sound card : ASUS Xonar DX Audio Device
-Webcam : Logitech Webcam C930e
-Screen : BenQ XL2040T / 24 inches / 120 Hz
-Wifi key : Asus USB-AC68
-Headset : RAZER 7.1 Timiat
-Operating system : Windows 10
-->750euro
I would suggest you pay a little more to avoid frustration later, remember 3 subsystems should as close as possible to each other in speed CPU Ram and Harddisk and the slowest is always the harddrive, Vidoe Ram is very important because this is where all the graphics activities take place. That is the most plain I can put it

TRENDING THREADS