Looking for a specific gaming keyboard

Nov 25, 2021
Visit site
Hello.
My gaming peripherals are currently a Roccat Kone Pro Air and... a 15 years old Dell office keyboard. And I really love this keyboard, except for its polling rate of only 50hz. So I am looking for a higher polling rate keyboard, but at the same time I want:
1. The keys to be large (they are about 1.2cm a side on my office Dell keyboard).
2. I want the shift key to be the small one with the < > key next to it, or another but I don't want a super large shift key.
3. I have tested the Razer Blackwidow V3 and find the keys not only too small, but also too hard to press for enjoyable gaming.

Do you know any gaming keyboard you could recommend to me to meet these requirements?

Nov 25, 2021
Visit site
I am really looking for large keys (or I guess they are large compared to most gaming keyboards) and the article doesn’t seem to talk about it at all!

Nov 25, 2021
Visit site
My Dell keyboard reference is 03YK51.
I did read the article (the part regarding these "U") but couldn't understand what is says about the size of each key. I do not care much about like the space bar being exactly x times bigger than a normal key, what I care about is the dimensions of a normal key.

TRENDING THREADS