Question Log in and Register Buttons on the Main Page

Jan 14, 2020
Visit site
Hello,

Today I logged in to the PCGamer Forums, but something wrong with the main page. When I logged in successfully, the main page still shows me Log in and Register.

When I click on a sub-forum, such as "Forum Issues & Feedback", it turns that I actually logged in.

I attached a screenshot of the issue. Does this just happen to me? It happens anywhere sometimes. When I try to log in again, it says that I'm already logged in.

Bests,

Attachments

• 2020-01-15 PC Gamer Forums.png
    2020-01-15 PC Gamer Forums.png
    647.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I think it's just you. Just to be sure, I'm using Google Chrome web browser. Might want to see if clearing cache changes the issue. Also, have you enabled 2 step authentication for your account. Just to be on the safe side...?

Attachments

• logged in, forums.JPG
    logged in, forums.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: denixius
Jan 14, 2020
Visit site
I think it's just you. Just to be sure, I'm using Google Chrome web browser. Might want to see if clearing cache changes the issue. Also, have you enabled 2 step authentication for your account. Just to be on the safe side...?

Hello!

I'm using Firefox 72.0.1 (64 bit). I don't think it because of my browser, but I will try it on my personal computer, too, at home. Now, I'm at my office.

By the way, yes, I activated two-step verification with Google Authenticator. Also, I do not feel secure with anytime that I can check backup codes of my account via Password and security section of the forum. Maybe this option should need a verification, too, to access it.

Bests,

Attachments

• 2020-01-15 Two-step verification.png
    2020-01-15 Two-step verification.png
    13.4 KB · Views: 1
Heyo!

The one time pass codes will only reach your account's, tied in, email address. Outside of anyone screen capturing your system's activities(or looking over your shoulder), you're secure with the pass codes. Also, I think you logging in from the office might be a factor.

Reactions: denixius
Jan 14, 2020
Visit site
Heyo!

The one time pass codes will only reach your account's, tied in, email address. Outside of anyone screen capturing your system's activities(or looking over your shoulder), you're secure with the pass codes. Also, I think you logging in from the office might be a factor.

Hello,

Yes, it could be occurred because of my office network.

Thank you!

Reactions: Lutfij

TRENDING THREADS