Question I've forgotten the name of this game

Feb 10, 2023
Visit site
okay what I remember is it's a sci-fi role-playing first-person game. it has lots of dialogs and when you start you are the commander of a spaceship and your second in command comes through the door (i think it's a blond female) and you interact. if you ask too many questions it'll annoy her and she will dislike you and pretty much all of your actions and conversations have positive and negative impacts. you can admit you are from a different universe (the player, playing this game) but they most likely won't believe you.

by then game was a beta and unfinished. by now it must have been finished at by a couple of years.

does it ring a bell? do any of you know the name of this game?

okay what I remember is it's a sci-fi role-playing first-person game. it has lots of dialogs and when you start you are the commander of a spaceship and your second in command comes through the door (i think it's a blond female) and you interact. if you ask too many questions it'll annoy her and she will dislike you and pretty much all of your actions and conversations have positive and negative impacts. you can admit you are from a different universe (the player, playing this game) but they most likely won't believe you.

by then game was a beta and unfinished. by now it must have been finished at by a couple of years.

does it ring a bell? do any of you know the name of this game?
I don't know, but I bought a game while looking for an answer.:rolleyes:

There's somewhere better than here to ask your question, though. We're a small forum, so it's kind of a low chance anyone will know a particular game. But go here and ask, and they will almost certainly figure it out: https://www.reddit.com/r/tipofmyjoystick/

TRENDING THREADS