Is laptop is good for gaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your asking for help, please try and be more specific with what your asking for. Please see below for forum tips and best practices.

Mar 22, 2021
Visit site
If you don’t want to break the bank by paying for a gaming laptop, then a budget machine, like Acer’s Nitro 5, could be for you. It won’t run the very latest games at the best frame rates, but will be more than capable for decent 1080p gaming. But if you want a real monster of a gaming laptop that’ll easily chew through the most demanding games, then a laptop like the MSI GT75VR Titan is worth checking out, but do be prepared to pay quite a bit for a high-end laptop.

Reactions: ghinjar
Apr 16, 2021
Visit site
Not every laptop is good for gaming. Lot of them a great, but it depends what you need. I have had ASUS, MSI, Lenovo... i would say that those ones I had, MSI was like a rocket, noise of cooling was terrible... performance was great, but noise not so much... temperatures too. ASUS was way better, great performance, noise and termperatures... and now I have a the Lenovo Y540 with RTX2060 and there is a huge difference in my opinion... cooling noise is normal, regular work = too quiet... gaming is not that noisi, temperatures are normal, like max 75-85 degrees with havy gaming...

Reactions: ghinjar
Not everybody has time and resources to build a gaming PC from scratch, so it is better to buy a gaming laptop
If you need your machine to be mobile, then yes. Otherwise, buy a desktop—you will always get better performance for the same money, or the same performance for less money. Laptops have to compromise on performance because of space and heat constraints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS