Is laptop is good for gaming?

FreezerBurn

Mar 17, 2020
If your asking for help, please try and be more specific with what your asking for. Please see below for forum tips and best practices.

Reactions: ZzRot99
Aug 25, 2020
Desktop is always better for gaming, both re the performance you get for a set price, and also general performance—laptops have limitations in terms of space, weight and heat.

That said, plenty of people game happily on laptops—but you'll need to spend extra if you want to play recent games.

Mar 22, 2021
A gaming desktop is still the most powerful, upgradeable, and, in some ways, affordable way to play games on a PC.
If you’re looking to save space or take your computer with you, a gaming laptop makes far more sense.

Reactions: Robotas16
Dec 16, 2020
Yes they can be. My friend has only just bought a 15 inch gaming laptop for around the 2k mark.

I am not sure how it compares to a desktop at this price but it looks really good when they games are running.

Mar 18, 2021
Depends on your requirements. If you are a hardcore gamer then go for desktops. Otherwise if you are a moderate gamer like me, go for gaming laptops under $1500-$2000. I have the Acer Predator 15 inch gaming laptop, works like a charm.

Apr 6, 2021
Here is the list of best gaming laptops:

1 – Acer Swift 3 Thin & Light laptop
2 - Lenovo Idea pad I340 Gaming Laptop
3 - Asus L203MA | Vivo book

Mar 22, 2021
If you don’t want to break the bank by paying for a gaming laptop, then a budget machine, like Acer’s Nitro 5, could be for you. It won’t run the very latest games at the best frame rates, but will be more than capable for decent 1080p gaming. But if you want a real monster of a gaming laptop that’ll easily chew through the most demanding games, then a laptop like the MSI GT75VR Titan is worth checking out, but do be prepared to pay quite a bit for a high-end laptop.

Oct 16, 2020
That depends on the laptop you use. Using gaming laptops is good and it is very important to have one that has the top of the line specs if you will. Make sure that you do get to choose the branded ones since they offer the best use that one can enjoy for years. There are many ways to make sure that the laptops work well, such as calibrations and adding more spec upgrades in the long run. There is more to expect as there are higher laptops coming in the next few years as well. Buy your laptop wisely.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts